John has been one of the primary investors in TSE since early 2008. Prior to that time John was an Owner/President of international software developer, La Crosse Management Systems, Inc. LMS developed, implemented, and maintained a comprehensive ERP primarily in the office equipment retail space. LMS’s key accounts were Sharp Electronics, Canon Worldwide, and their local owner/operators. Upon selling LMS John became Executive Vice President of Operations for MWA, Incorporated, an international software company. Owner/Founder Robert Masewicz successfully coaxed John from his comfortable retirement to accept the duties of CEO. John and his bride of 31 years share time between their homes in Scottsdale, Arizona and Onalaska, Wisconsin. John is a proud 1988 graduate of Viterbo University’s Dahl School of Business, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Chief Executive Officer
PH: (800) 962-2471
Q/A with John
1. What is your favorite musician/band?
Queen (with Freddie Mercury)
2. If you could meet one person from history or present, who would it be?
3. What is your favorite color?
The Caribbean blue of my wife's eyes
4. Favorite sports teams growing up?
Minnesota Vikings, Twins and Gophers
5. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. What is your favorite movie?
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and The Crucible